Antares Vision Group
Partner of excellence in digitalization and integrated data management, worldwide leader in traceability solutions and one of the main players in inspection systems for quality control, has developed a complete software to empower digitalization within the production environment.
DIGITAL FACTORY IS THE DATA-DRIVEN PLANT MANAGEMENT SUITE DEVELOPED BY ANTARES VISION GROUP
Designed to help companies improve production efficiency, monitor production planning and facilitate decision-making. Digital Factory is built into specific modules to makes it extremely easy to access plenty of information:
- Plant Management
relies on several features that makes the software extremely powerful in data management and extraction:
- Instant data analysis: it combines multiple queries to highlight trends and data models;
- Real-time-data visualization: to monitor the performance from individual lines to the entire plant;
- Intelligent alarm system: in case of specific events or scheduled alerts, the user receives a message to allow rapid operator intervention and restore standard conditions;
- Customizable control panel for sending automatic answers: when the batch production is complete, Digital Factory allows the automatic and immediate sending of reports to the operator/manager in charge;
Digital Factory can be run at different levels, from the single machine to the entire company plant and can be easily integrated in the Corporate ERP software.
Each module of the software can be purchased and work independently or in combination with others, to better adapt to the production environment and follow its evolution step by step.
- Optimization of production efficiency: the continuous flow of data within the organization, the preventive maintenance actions that can be applied by exploiting Artificial Intelligence, the better and faster communication between departments; Digital Factory directly contributes to optimizing the business model;
- Reduction of costs, time and waste: Digital Factory identifies weaknesses and bottlenecks in the production process, ensuring savings in terms of time and money and improving the allocation of resources within the plant;
- User-friendly interface: dashboards are customizable to present information in a clear and intuitive way;
- Quality improvement: Digital Factory can perform statistical analysis with the help of Artificial Intelligence, speeding up the diagnosis of problems and suggesting solutions to solve them.