Checkweighers for medium and small products
Checkweighers for tiny formats, designed to operate in high-speed lines where excellent performances are required. Configurated to operate with light products where great ability of weight reading is required. The use of high-level components guarantees a linear, constant, and repetitive acquisition. Self-calibration, touchscreen, multi-level access management with password, brushless motors, data collection software and bidirectional management: the checkweigher is composed of accessories that make it usable, effective, and durable.
Antares Vision Group checkweighers, are the result of careful research and technological development, offer the highest quality standards in the world of dynamic industrial weighing.
Electronic solutions applied to our instruments, while responding to the growing industrial production requirements, provide quality control of the production through a high constancy of repetitiveness and reliability of the instrument itself.
The operator interface, designed with a touchscreen 12” panel, it’s easily usable from the inline personnel, allows the total management of the system: from the work’s set up to the various features of the single products to control with the relative acceptance parameters, storable up to 254 product recipes.
The main support structure of the checkweigher designed in stainless steel AISI 304 and the modules of movements of the product designed in aluminium treated in hard nickel and anodized, they have been designed to perfectly integrate into the industrial production environments, even in the harshest.
The particular modularity of the components used in the construction of our checkweighers offers to the user of a more appropriate and flexible solution in the case in which, over time, it’s necessary to introduce product formats with different features and dimensions from the ones originally considered.
Antares Vision Group weight control systems have obtained the requirements for MID metrological approval and are in compliance with the international standards imposed by the primary standards of quality certifications. Versatility, easy management, easy sanitization are features that allow to speed up and to optimize the working time.
Our checkweighers, complete with interconnections and data collection software, are designed to communicate with external systems and meet the requirements of Industry 4.0. To completion, to be at the best at the customer’s side, the whole range of checkweighers is designed for remote assistance management: a prompt intervention that eliminates distances and reduces maintenance costs.
- Control Panel: colour touchscreen 12”
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Data Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Protocol
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Linear Speed: up to 90m/min
- Production: up to 450 ppm
- Weight Range: up to 3200 g
- Display Division: starting from 0,1 – 0,2 g
- Protection Degree: IP65
- Load cell
- Ensures compliance with net weight legislation for pre-packaged products (MID compliance)
- Avoids costly penalties and safeguards brand protection inspecting 100% of the production
- Improves packaging process and increases Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Easily manages interconnection and remote support, in compliance with Industry 4.0
- Saves costs by reducing product giveaways
- Hygienic design, quick-removal conveyor belts and washable structure speed up maintenance and sanitizing
- The intuitive and user-friendly interface simplifies the use by the operators
- HR 600 (conveyors width: 140-240 mm)
- SR 1200 (conveyors width: 140-240 mm)
- HL 3200 (conveyors width: 240-320 mm)