Compact Combi system Metal Detector + Checkweigher
Integrated monoblock Metal Detector + Checkweigher unit for small/medium formats. The configurations allow flexibility of application for different dimensions, weights, and speed of the products, keeping the spaces reduced.
The result: a complete instrument, extremely efficient and easy to manage with a single operator interface, made with a touch-screen panel 12” colour, easily managed by the personnel in line.
The two systems work together in total synchronism, through unique product recipes. They independently manage the eject modules, spliced, compact and available in different configurations based on the type of product. As needed, the two control and inspection systems can work in disjoined mode, without generating any limit to the functionality of the line.
The main support structure designed in stainless steel AISI 304 and the modules of movement of the product in treated aluminate in hard nickel and anodized, they have been designed so they can be perfectly integrated into industrial production environments, even the most demanding ones.
The Metal Detectors proposed by Antares Vision Group are designed to work with Dedicated Frequencies, Multifrequency and Simultaneous Multifrequency: this allows to optimize its use in presence of products with uneven physical characteristics and with light metallised wrappers, increasing the production flexibility to the users. The high immunity to the environmental interference allows to obtain great sensitivity and above all a high functioning stability, guaranteeing effective control in the various industrial sectors, in particular the food sector.
The Antares Vision Group dynamic weighing unit installed is based on a careful combination of the components which favour the application at high technological levels and with high quality standards.
The high-precision mechanical technology, combined with custom electronics of our own design and production, make these systems perfectly responding to the growing industrial production requirements, by providing a quality control of production which, in a single monobloc, guarantees high constancy of repetitiveness and reliability over time.
The Combi Metal Detector + Checkweigher by Antares Vision Group results unpaired for the extremely limited dimensions, for the performance and an extremely aggressive price.
These instruments have obtained the requirements for MID metrological approval and are compliant with international standards imposed by the primary quality certification bodies.
Our units, complete with interconnections and data collection software, are predisposed to communicate with external systems and meet the requirements of Industry 4.0.
To completion, in order to be at the customer’s side, our units are set up for remote assistance management: a prompt intervention that eliminates distances and reduces maintenance costs.
- Control Panel: colour touchscreen 12”
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Data Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Protocol
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Linear Speed: up to 90 m/min
- Production: up to 450 ppm
- Weight Range: up to 3200 g
- Display Division: starting from 0,1 g
- Protection Degree: IP65
- Electromagnetic field analysis
- Load cell
- All the advantages of the two single units in one solution
- A single operator interface through which recipes are simultaneously loaded for both units
- Costs and footprint reduction compared to two separated units
- Ensures the absence of metal contaminants, guaranteeing product and consumer safety
- Same compliance with international regulations as the single separated units (CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP)
- HR-600 / MDC (conveyors width: 140 mm)
- SR-1200 / MDC (conveyors width 140-240 mm)
- HL-3200 / MDC (conveyors width: 240-320 mm)