Heavy load / end-of-line checkweigher
Checkweigher for end-of-the line applications, to control the weight and the completeness check of boxes, bags, crates and wrapped package. Sturdy unit, perfect to work in heavy loads, of big dimensions and in harsh environments. Weight detector through single and double load cells, to increase the stability and the efficiency. Available on multi-level spaced belts and ejection groups. Solutions are available with either conveyor belts or modular chain conveyors.
The system can be completed with the optional technologies: code reading system, open flap detection, and wet case detection.
Antares Vision Group checkweighers, are the result of careful research and technological development, offer the highest quality standards in the world of dynamic industrial weighing.
Electronic solutions applied to our instruments, while responding to the growing industrial production requirements, provide quality control of the production through a high constancy of repetitiveness and reliability of the instrument itself.
The operator interface, designed with a touchscreen 12” panel, it’s easily usable from the inline personnel, allows the total management of the system: from the work’s set up to the various features of the single products to control with the relative acceptance parameters, storable up to 254 product recipes.
The main support structure of the checkweigher designed in stainless steel AISI 304 and the modules of movements of the product designed in aluminium treated in hard nickel and anodized, they have been designed to perfectly integrate into the industrial production environments, even in the harshest.
The particular modularity of the components used in the construction of our checkweighers offers to the user of a more appropriate and flexible solution in case, over time, it’s necessary to introduce product formats with different features and dimensions from the ones originally considered.
Antares Vision Group weight control systems have obtained the requirements for MID metrological approval and are in compliance with the international standards imposed by the primary standards of quality certifications. Versatility, easy management, easy sanitization are features that allow to speed up and to optimize the working time.
Our checkweighers, complete with interconnections and data collection software, are designed to communicate with external systems and meet the requirements of Industry 4.0. To completion, to be at the best at the customer’s side, the whole range of checkweighers is designed for remote assistance management: a prompt intervention that eliminates distances and reduces maintenance costs.
- Control Panel: colour touchscreen 12”
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Data Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Protocol
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Linear Speed: up to 40 m/min
- Production: up to 55 ppm
- Weight Range: up to 50000 g
- Display Division: starting from 5 g
- Protection Degree: IP65
- Load cell (single and double)
- Ensures compliance with net weight legislation for pre-packaged products (MID compliance)
- Avoids costly recalls and penalties in case of the incompleteness of the secondary packaging
- Designed to work in heavy loads, big products and harsh environments
- Adaptable to product characteristics, even with modular chain belts
- Improves packaging process and increases Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Easily manages interconnection and remote support in compliance with Industry 4.0
- Saves costs by reducing product giveaways
- The intuitive and user-friendly interface simplifies the use by the operators
- BW-30000 (conveyors width: 485-550 mm)
- BW-50000 (conveyors width: 550 mm)