Metal detectors for vertical products
Metal detector unit with modular belt conveyor system, for the research of metal contaminants in products packaged in vertical formats such as bottles, flasks, jars, square-based vertical envelopes, etc.
The modular chain transport system allows easy placement alongside the existing line, facilitating the lateral passage of the product and stabilizing its handling by means of channelling guides.
The support structure is made of AISI 304 stainless steel tubes, with protection degrees from IP65 to IP69k and a circular section: an ergonomic solution at the highest levels of hygienic design, which make the system suitable for working even in the most aggressive food sectors.
Antares Vision Group uses the metal heads of the best world producers on its systems, with the possibility of selecting from different ranges the most suitable model to implement for the specific performance and budget needs.
The common feature of the Metal Detectors it’s represented from the management and digital processing of the signal, from the DSP processing filters to the high immunity to the environmental interferences. All of this allows obtaining great sensitivity and especially high functioning stability. Essential conditions to ensure effective control, respond positively to HACCP rules.
The Metal Detectors proposed by Antares Vision Group are designed to work with Dedicated Frequencies, Multifrequency and Simultaneous Multifrequency: this allows to optimize their use in the presence of products with uneven physical characteristics, as well as allowing control in the presence of light metalized wrappers, increasing the production flexibility to the users.
Automatic calibration and one control panel guided and intuitive, help the use of the instrument from the personnel in line. The 100 product recipes storable and the dedicated set up to the different working conditions, allowing the perfect match and stabilization on different products.
The ejector systems can operate with a soft-push pneumatic ejector or with progressive deviation. Defective products can be collected in accumulation tables, idle rollers conveyor or bins.
The proposal is completed by a series of accessories such as interchange signals, a kit for connection to remote systems, devices for verifying the occurred ejection, and components to the pneumatic ejection groups such as pressure stat and the air release valve.
There are available compatible versions to the standards set by the greater international system quality certification bodies.
- Metal detector: Dedicated Frequencies / Multifrequency / Simultaneous Multifrequency. Digital, with DSP filters
- Control Panel: alphanumeric display at high visibility reading
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Login Password: 5 levels
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Conveyors Length Setup: from 1500 to 2000 mm
- Conveyors Width Setup: 150 mm
- Speed: variable with inverter in IP65 panel
- Protection Degree: IP65
- Electromagnetic field analysis
- Ensures adequate handling of unstable products, preventing their fall and consequent line stops
- Ensures the absence of metal contaminants, guaranteeing product and consumer safety
- Prevents market complaints and recalls, increasing brand protection
- Guarantees compliance with the most common Certification Bodies guidelines (HACCP, BRC, IFS, etc.)
- Support structure with ergonomic frames, compliant with the principles of hygienic design, allowing quick and effective cleaning operations
- The simultaneous Multi-frequency technology, for compensation and tracking of the product effect, allows to reach very high levels of reliability and efficiency
- FORTRESS Stealth
- FORTRESS Interceptor
- FORTRESS Phantom
- MMD multi-frequency
- MOF open-frequency