Checkweighers for raw dough
Special configuration for weight check of raw dough, which implements specific devices for optimizing portioning upstream, with the aim of obtaining a finished product of the correct weight after the cooking phase.
Portion weights are affected by several variables, including changes in mixture, product temperature, and density. The checkweigher is installed immediately after the divider and communicates with it in feedback to compensate for these variations, thus obtaining dough portions that are constantly consistent with the target weight. All without any operator intervention.
The configuration is characterized by easily removable belts made with materials that prevent the deposit of product in line and is equipped with rubber scrapers that automatically intervene in the removal of any residues. The system can be implemented with single or double tilting systems for the rejection of portions out of weight tolerance.
The special versions have all the top-level features of the standard Antares Vision Group checkweighers (Link a Serie prodotti piccoli-medi).
- Control Panel: colour touchscreen 12”
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Data Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Protocol
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Linear Speed: up to 90 m/min
- Production: up to 250 ppm
- Weight Range: up to 3200 g
- Display Division: starting from 0,2 – 0,5 g
- Protection Degree: IP65
- Load cell
- Checks that only doughs of the correct weight are processed, saving energy, time and packaging material
- Constantly regulates the divider in feedback, avoiding drifts and consequent giveaways
- Improves processes and increases Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Easily manages interconnection and remote support, in compliance with Industry 4.0
- Hygienic design, quick-removal conveyor belts and washable structure speed up maintenance and sanitizing
- The intuitive and user-friendly interface simplifies the use by the operators
- HR 600 / raw dough (conveyors width: 140-240 mm)
- SR 1200 / raw dough (conveyors width: 140-240 mm)
- HL 3200 / raw dough (conveyors width: 240-320 mm)