Multi-lane Checkweigher for packaged products
Unit with two or more lanes for checking packaged products of different sizes and formats such as bags, trays, and cases.
Interaction takes place via a single operator panel or multiple separate panels for each line. It is possible to implement communication protocols, MID approvals, remote assistance, and independent reject systems for each channel, for example by means of tilting belts.
Targeted configurations allow adaptation to different wheelbases of the customer’s lines. The GMP requirements are perfectly respected thanks to the round section stainless steel frames, which make sanitization quick and complete.
All without any qualitative compromise: these special systems maintain the very high technological level of the standard Antares Vision Group checkweighers.
- Control Panel: colour touchscreen 10” or 12”
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Data Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Communicator
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP
- Linear Speed: up to 90 m/min
- Maximum Speed: up to 450 ppm
- Weight Range: up to 6000 g
- Display Division: starting from 0,1 – 0,2 g
- Protection Degree: IP65
- Load cell
- Avoids the need to split the double (or more) lane production on as many separate systems
- Reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) compared to single units
- Ensures compliance with net weight legislation for pre-packaged products (MID compliance)
- Avoids costly penalties and safeguards brand protection inspecting 100% of the production
- Improves packaging process and increases Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Easily manages interconnection and remote support, in compliance with Industry 4.0