X-Ray Inspection for vertical products
A wide range of X-ray inspection systems with a lateral ray – for products developed in height such as briks, plastic bottles, standing cases, square-based vertical envelopes, etc.
Antares Vision Group inspection systems represent the highest level of the security obtainable from control quality devices inserted in industrial production lines.
The need of the manufacturing companies is to guarantee the absence of any particulate contaminants inside the packaged products, made necessary the development of alternative systems to the common metal detector or optical inspection systems. The answer is to provide to own customers high efficient X-Ray inspection systems, able to operate on contaminants of various kinds such as glass, stones, metals, bones, high-density plastic, cement shards, etc., even in the presence of packaging with metalized polylaminate, tin plate, aluminium, and metalized clips.
The operator interface, designed with 15” colour touch-screen panel, it’s ruled from a customed electronic of our production, uses a dedicated software with the function of self-learning thus promoting the use from non-expert inline operators.
The high precision mechanical technology, combined with the custom electronics of our design and production, makes these systems perfectly respondent to the increasing industrial production needs, providing quality control of the production and ensuring high performance and reliability over time.
Antares Vision Group X-ray inspection systems has obtained the required requirements to operate in an industrial environment without the need of radiological monitoring and meet with the international standards imposed by the primary quality certification bodies.
Our units, complete of interconnections and data and images collection software for defective products, are designed to communicate with external systems and meet the requirements of Industry 4.0.
To complete, in order to be at the customer’s side, our units are set up for remote assistance management: an emergency service that eliminates distances and reduces maintenance costs.
- Control Panel: colour touch screen 15″
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Generator: latest generation – up to 100W – electronic and integrated cooling module, maintenance not requested
- Sensor: RISC embedded FPGA 300-400 mm with 0,8 mm pixel – IP65
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Data and Images Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Protocol
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Linear Speed: up to 70 m/min
- Protection Degree: IP65
- X-ray inspection (side beam)
- Ensures adequate handling of unstable products, preventing their fall and consequent line stops
- The infeed and outfeed tangential belts facilitate the introduction of the system into the line, picking up the products laterally on the upstream belt and delivering them with the same mechanism on the downstream one
- Ensures the absence of high-density physical contaminants
- Prevents market complaints and recalls, providing the best guarantee for brand protection
- The intuitive and user-friendly interface simplifies the use by the operators
- Easily manages interconnection and remote support, in compliance with Industry 4.0
- EL 300 /V (conveyors width: 290 mm)
- EL 400 /V (conveyors width: 390 mm)