Triple Lane X-Ray Inspection
An advanced solution, which allows X-ray inspection of products in transit on three lanes, without the need to install three systems.
The system is equipped with a single overhead scanning unit and a single operator interface, capable of identifying the position of the foreign body: in the left, central or right lane.
Customizable ejection modules, for example a trap system with integrated bin, allow to reject only the contaminated product, minimizing waste.
Performances comparable to those of three machines installed on three separate lines are therefore obtained, but with clear advantages in terms of costs, size, and maintenance. All without any quality compromise: the special triple lane systems maintain the very high technological level of the standard X-ray inspection models (link a Serie orizzontali).
- Control Panel: colour touch screen 15″
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Generator: latest generation – up to 100W – electronic and integrated cooling module, maintenance not requested
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Data and Images Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Protocol
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Linear Speed: up to 70 m/min
- Protection Degree: IP65
- EL 300 / triple lane (conveyors width: 290 mm)
- EL 400 / triple lane (conveyors width: 390 mm)
- EL 500 / triple lane (conveyors width: 490 mm)