X Ray Inspection with side belts
Inspection system with top-down X-ray scanning, in a specific configuration for unstable products.
The tangential transport groups, managed by the central unit, are adjustable in height and width by means of micrometric handwheels which facilitate format changeover operations.
This special configuration is ideal when certain characteristics of the format make the product particularly unstable, and it is still preferable to perform a top-down scan rather than a lateral inspection (link a Serie verticali).
All without any qualitative compromise: the special systems maintain the very high technological level of the standard X-ray inspection models (link a Serie orizzontali).
- Control Panel: colour touch screen 15″
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Generator: latest generation – up to 100W – electronic and integrated cooling module, maintenance not requested
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Data and Images Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Protocol
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Linear Speed: up to 70 m/min
- Protection Degree: IP65
- EL 300 / side belts (conveyors width: 290 mm)
- EL 400 / side belts (conveyors width: 390 mm)
- EL 500 / side belts (conveyors width: 490 mm)