Our Inspection Machines are designed to guarantee your product’s quality, integrity and safety
meeting regulatory requirements.
Inspection machines for the Life Science industry
With an extended portfolio and deep expertise in advanced inspection technologies, we can provide flexible inspection solutions at any stage of the product journey: from laboratory equipment to the most advanced automatic solutions for high-volume production.
OPEN EXPERTISE AND DIVERSE TECHNOLOGIES FOR VALUABLE QUALITY INSPECTION
Combining Antares Vision Group & Convel Tech diverse technologies we can guarantee the most comprehensive inspection machine solutions, from well-established techniques to the latest advancements in the industry: we target the highest quality inspection standards.
Guaranteeing the best technologies for each specific need.
The pharmaceutical parenteral and solid products inspection challenge requires a comprehensive approach: the simultaneous availability and combination of advanced visual inspection and leak detection technologies as well as artificial intelligence empowerment and primary packaging serialization is the right solution for an effective quality inspection.
Our range of solutions is designed to cover small, medium, and large formats, meeting regulations requirements and guaranteeing the highest accuracy and reliability.
The AV Group Ecosystem of diverse inspection technologies guarantees:
- the best technologies and engineering for each specific need
- the capability to offer an optimized and integrated cross-technology solutions
- accurate cosmetic and particles inspection
- effective integrity checks though a multi-tech approach
- 100% products quality and safety
WHICH PRODUCTS DO WE INSPECT?
ABOUT THE AV GROUP INSPECTION MACHINES PRODUCT UNIT:
- Two production sites in Parma & Vicenza
- An integrated portfolio of diverse and innovative technologies
- Dedicated offices, warehouses production & FAT areas
- Workforce: 80+ including specific R&D
- Dedicated QA personnel
- Dedicated laboratory for feasibility tests