Easy TS EVO
FOR HIGH VOLTAGE LEAK DETECTION
Antares Vision Group Pharma Laboratory Equipment can count on the same advanced technologies as our Automatic Visual Inspection Machines with the advantage of being easy to use!
EASY TS EVO is a bench station that can guarantee maximum flexibility and reliability, whether you need to inspect small batches manually or perform AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) testing of your production.
WHAT IS THE
EASY TS EVO?
EASY TS EVO is the bench station that allows the operators to perform leak tests on any container filled with liquid products (glass ampoules and vials, plastic bottles, infusion bags, BFS strips, and bottles).
Easy TS EVO can be used for offline tests of samples or, with few units, it is possible to inspect 100% of small-medium production.
The bench applies the high voltage method: if any leak is present, a discharge current will flow through the pinhole into the container and will be measured by the system.
The Easy TS EVO is the best solution for reliable detection of microcracks or pinholes affecting the sterility of containers. With the EVO series, the HVLD is raising the bar of the benchtop equipment features.
EASY TS EVO FEATURES:
- Easy TS EVO is the answer for those looking for laboratory equipment or sampling inspection machine, but they need a high-performance device that is reliable, compact, and flexible;
- CFR 21 p 11 compliance;
- Compact design;
- Ozone aspirators included;
- Remote connection included;
- It is extremely flexible and can be used for IV BAGS, cylindric containers (syringes, ampoules, vials, and capsules), and bfs strips.
HIGH VOLTAGE TECHNOLOGY:
A 360° rotation performs inspection with a dedicated motor.
- HVLD method exploits the electrical conductivity of the packaged liquid product in an electrically insulated container;
- A high-frequency, high-voltage potential is applied to the container by two electrodes, and discharge current is measured;
- If cracks or pinholes are present on the container surface, the circuit capacitance is shorted while the current flow between the electrodes increases, and the waveform signal becomes asymmetric.
EASY & FLEXIBILE RETENTION TANK:
There are two retention tanks available: a small-medium size for cylindric containers up to 500ml, and a large one for containers up to 1000 ml.
Retention is removable from the bench to make the cleaning easier and faster. Driven motor shaft for the rotation of cylindric products.
EASY TS EVO TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
About 500X400X370 (plus desktop)
Ø8 ÷ Ø66 mm
Washable retention tank with rotation
Available as option
Adjustable from PC
Ampoules, vials, cartridges,
bottles, syringes, flexible bags,
BFS, bfs single-dose cards
Compliance with CFR 21 P 11