Privacy Notice Pursuant to Section 14 of the GDPR
ANTARES VISION DIGITAL ACADEMY
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO SEC. 14 OF EU REGULATION NO. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
- ANTARES VISION S.p.A. (hereinafter, Antares Vision or the Data Controller), with headquarters in Via del Ferro, 16 – 25039 Travagliato – Brescia – ITALY, VAT code 02890871201, in its quality of Data controller process the personal data (hereinafter, “Data”) of the subjects involved in the processing (hereinafter, “Data subject”) and in particular of the participants in Antares Vision’s “Digital Academy” (hereinafter, the “Initiative”). Antares Vision collects the following Data from the Data subject’s employer and/or from the subject and/or entity which is requesting the relevant training course, simulation and/or test: Data subject’s name, surname, company, company’s website, job position, telephone number and email address, country of residence. The above mentioned Data are processed for requirements related to the Initiative’s enrolment and attendance by the Data subject. The legal basis for the Data processing is the Data subject’s express consent.
- Antares Vision hereby informs you that for the above mentioned purposes the Data shall be processed also by computer, telematic, paper and manual instruments, in compliance with the confidentiality and safety rules provided by the law.
- The provision of the Data for the purposes relating to the fulfillments concerning the Initiative’s enrolment and attendance is necessary to subscribe and participate in the Initiative. A subsequent possible opposition or revocation of the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes shall result in the immediate withdrawal and/or blocking of the enrolment to the Initiative.
- The Data shall not be disseminated. Within the organization of the Data controller, the Data may be processed by the relevant offices entrusted with the execution of the processing activities (i.e. Administration, Commercial). In the performance of its activities, Antares Vision, in its quality of Data controller, may communicate the Data to the third parties appointed as data processor (hereinafter, “Data Processor”) for the purposes of managing enrolment and attendance to the Initiatives or for any further purposes to which the Data subject has agreed. The complete list of Data Processors appointed by Antares Vision can be easily known at no charge by sending a request to the email address indicated under paragraph 7 of this Privacy Notice.
- The Data shall be stored on servers located within the European Union. Antares Vision shall transfer the Data outside the European Union, in particular in the United States, Canada and Switzerland, to the company who supplies the platform hosting the Digital Academy and provides support services to such platform, for the purpose of enabling the latter to grant operation of the platform and/or to provide support services related thereto. The data will be transferred on the basis of: a) the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission (in case of transfer of data to the United States), b) the European Commission’s adequacy decision 2002/2/EC of 20 December 2001 (in case of transfer of data to Canada) and c) the European Commission’s adequacy decision 2000/518/EC of 26 July 2000 (in case of transfer of data to Switzerland). Any Data collected for the purposes indicated under paragraph 1 shall be retained for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Initiative, and subsequently for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period, except for cases where the Data subject withdraws his/her consent to the processing of Data according to paragraph 7 below. Such consent’s withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it.
- According to Sections 15-22 of the GDPR, the Data subject has the right to: a) obtain information in relation to the purposes for which Data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (right of access); b) obtain the rectification or integration of incorrect Data concerning the Data subject (right to rectification); c) obtain the deletion of Data concerning the Data subject in the following cases (i) the Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) the Data subject has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing of Data, if these are processed on the basis of his consent. However, it is to be noted that the retention of Data by Antares Vision is also lawful if it is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in Court (cancellation right); d) limit the methods of data processing or oppose the data processing (limitation right and right to object); f) receive in a common, structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, all Data concerning the Data subject, if these are processed under a contract or on the basis of the Data subject’s consent (portability right).
Please also note that the Data subject has the right to contact the Data Protection Authority (Piazza Venezia n. 11, 00187 – ROME) in order to enforce his/her rights with regard to the data processing.
- The Data controller pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR is ANTARES VISION S.p.A., with headquarters in Via del Ferro, 16 – 25039 Travagliato – Brescia – ITALY, VAT code 02890871201. The Data controller can be contacted for any requests or reports concerning the Data processing at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. By sending an email to email@example.com, the Data subject can also exercise any rights referred to under paragraph 6 of this Privacy Notice.