THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVES THE 2022-2025 BUSINESS PLAN
Over the next three years, Antares Vision Group will continue to pursue its growth strategy, aimed at consolidating its leadership in its reference markets
The Board of Directors of Antares Vision S.p.A., Italian multinational, leading provider in Track & Trace systems and quality control, which guarantee the transparency of products and supply chains through integrated data management, at the end of February approved the strategic guidelines and the objectives of the 2022-2025 Business Plan.
The Board of Directors will meet on 22 March 2023 to discuss the draft annual financial statements, which will be submitted to the approval of the Shareholders’ Meeting on 28 April.
“In the next three years, we will continue with our commitment to a strategy to expand and strengthen the Group, through organic business development and the launch of important projects, also thanks to new expertise resulting from the acquisitions finalised in recent years. We will focus on further consolidating the leadership of Antares Vision Group in strategic markets and in new adjacent sectors, which will lay the foundations to increase recurring, highly profitable revenues. We will continue to make sustainable growth decisions, both by promoting integration, the search for synergies and savings within the Group, and by enhancing human capital and our expertise in innovation”, stated Emidio Zorzella, Chairman and Co-CEO of Antares Vision Group.
“The Group has evolved considerably over the past few years, and we aim to confirm the significant growth trend also in the medium-long term. The creation of an integrated and scalable ecosystem of solutions gives us a unique competitive advantage; together with the new organisational model and the recruitment of specialist personnel, this will lead to new synergies, further cross-selling opportunities and the penetration of new markets. We will therefore continue to invest in technological innovation and in Research & Development, confident in the future growth of the sectors we operate in”, stated Massimo Bonardi, Co-CEO of Antares Vision Group.
Over the next three years, Antares Vision Group will continue to pursue its growth strategy, aimed at consolidating its leadership in its reference markets. The plan’s guidelines can be summarised as follows:
- Fully exploit the potential of Antares Vision Group’s technology infrastructure and up/cross selling opportunities, leveraging the integrated ecosystem of solutions as an enabling factor;
- Further increase the Group’s presence in its reference markets with its range of products and services (Inspection, Track & Trace, Smart Data and SaaS), as well as expanding into new geographic areas;
- Entry into new adjacent sectors (such as Cosmetics, Fashion and Luxury goods) with innovative solutions to extend the current range offered by exploiting cutting-edge technology;
- Optimisation of the business model towards recurring revenues;
- New M&A operations, which could lead to the acquisition of new technologies and to accelerating penetration in adjacent markets and in new geographic areas.
- Creation of an integrated and scalable ecosystem of solutions (T&T + Inspection + Smart Data, from L1 to L5), that boosts all growth drivers;
- New organisational model, which leads to new synergies between divisions, further cross-selling opportunities and the entry into new markets;
- Development and training of internal resources to fully exploit the organisation’s potential, guided by international leaders who are experts in key sectors;
- Revision of internal organisation, implementation of best practices to further increase efficiency and profitability and update of internal management systems.