X-Ray Inspection system for bulk products in gravitational fall
XR Bulk Free Fall is the first model on the market to combine appropriate product handling through a vertical pipe with the inspection power of X-ray technology. This innovative system enables to effectively distribute the product and uniform its thickness during the inspection stage. The equipment guarantees contained size and is designed for the vertical fall of the product, consistently with the rest of the processing plant.
Particular care was given to allow almost instantaneous format changes simply by operating the HMI of the instrument through the product change menu. The system automatically adapts to receive a different product in terms of capacity, section, shape, and density.
Do you want to know more about the raw material inspection?
Download our FREE White Paper focusing on this innovative solution
- Control Panel: colour touch screen 15″
- Data Processing Electronics: RISC Embedded FPGA
- Generator: latest generation – up to 100W – electronic and integrated cooling module, maintenance not requested
- Self-learning System and Calibration: Included
- Sensor: RISC Embedded FPGA 500 mm with pixel 0,8 mm IP65
- Data and Images Collection Software: Included through Ethernet and USB
- Kit for Remote Assistance: Included
- Compliance Industry 4.0: with Bidirectional Protocol
- Conformity: CE, MID, BRC, IFS, HACCP, GMP
- Protection Degree: IP65
- X-ray inspection
- Ensures the absence of high-density physical contaminants
- Prevents market complaints and recalls, ensuring the best guarantee for brand protection
- Hygienic design and washable structure speed up maintenance and sanitizing
- Easily manages interconnection and remote support, in compliance with Industry 4.0
- The free-fall configuration avoids the need to switch from a vertical to a horizontal workflow, eliminating the problems associated with handling bulk product via a conveyor belt
- Rejection of the specific portion of the flow including the contaminant reduces product waste
- X-ray beam only has to pass through the product, thus obtaining high sensitivity even when working at high speed
- XR Bulk Free Fall