Complete Inspection – CHECK
Volcano® Check completely changes the way operators inspect for checks. The revolutionary, non-contact check inspection system requires no container-specific tooling reducing the potential for damage from handling. Requiring minimal machine setup, Volcano Check inspects 100% of containers at full production speed. Reducing costly downtime across manufacturing and packaging facilities using Volcano Check for glass containers.
Volcano brings checks into focus—even the most difficult-to-spot checks—to protect the quality of your product and the reputation of your brand.
With two multi-axis advanced imaging stations built around patented illumination and optics, this inspection solution eliminates the need for operators to manually align sensors and requires no rotation of the containers under inspection. Volcano Check also features powerful tools to aid machine operators in their tasks, including:
- A finish-specific tool providing the ability to make pass/fail decisions while requiring no machine training or calibration. A simple setting adjustment supports fast job changeover for the container being inspected.
- A self-learning AI-based tool is easily calibrated by taking an image without a container in the field of view. Users can then go online and prompt the tool to “train” automatically while inspecting.
- Advanced learning and comparative algorithms combined with easy-to-configure job settings and thresholds that are stored within the system. Operators can recall jobs with a touch of a button―no further setup is required.
- Two multi-axis imaging arrays
- Noncontact, non-rotate setup is saved by container and easily recalled
- Setup requires minimal effort from operators
- Supports one reject device plus three optional select devices
- Can be coupled with other Volcano products for complete statistics
- Optional integrated high-speed ware spacer
- Noncontact check and split inspection