Complete Inspection – CHECK
The in-line machine is designed to perform a complete check inspection of glass containers. It detects even the most problematic checks with extreme accuracy and reliability.
Volcano® Check completely changes the way plants inspect for checks. The revolutionary, non-contact check inspection system requires no bottle-specific tooling, promoting speed of the line and reduction in damage from no handling.
Minimize machine setup, inspect 100% of containers at line speed and eliminate costly downtime across manufacturing and packaging facilities using Volcano Check for glass containers. Volcano brings checks into focus—even the most difficult-to-spot checks—to protect the quality of your product and the reputation of your brand.
With two multi-axis advanced imaging stations built around patented illumination and optics, this inspection solution eliminates the need for operators to manually align sensors and requires no container-specific tooling to rotate bottles. Volcano Check also features powerful tools to aid machine operators in their tasks, including:
- A finish-specific tool providing the ability to make pass/fail decisions while requiring no machine training or calibration. A simple setting adjustment supports fast job changeover for the bottle being inspected.
- A self-learning AI-based tool is easily calibrated by taking an image without a container in the field of view. Users can then go online and prompt the tool to “train” and automatically start inspecting.
- Advanced learning and comparative algorithms combined with easy-to-configure job settings and thresholds that are stored within the system. Operators can recall jobs with a touch of a button―no further setup is required
- Utilizes two multi-axis imaging arrays
- Noncontact, nonrotate setup is saved by container and easily recalled
- Setup requires minimal effort from operators
- Supports one reject device plus three optional select devices
- Complete noncontact check (crack) inspection